Z22SE Running Rough

KevinH

If you give AutoVaux a ring with the part no you require and mention you want genuine GM parts they should be able to quote a price for you.

GenuinePartSearch is a sister company to AutoVaux and operate under the same umbrella.
If you go to http://www.genuinepartsearch.co.uk/ and put the part no you require in the search box it will give you a price - i.e. 9194778 is £116.16 and 93181942 is £112.32 inc VAT

Last edited:

milo

Cheers for that Kevin.

I'm looking for the full set mate.

AutoVaux only have the Mahle kit

Did u call them? Or just use they website? As website only shows whats in stock. Most GM parts have to be ordered so wont show online.

Last edited:

Fordy

If you give AutoVaux a ring with the part no you require and mention you want genuine GM parts they should be able to quote a price for you.

GenuinePartSearch is a sister company to AutoVaux and operate under the same umbrella.
If you go to http://www.genuinepartsearch.co.uk/ and put the part no you require in the search box it will give you a price - i.e. 9194778 is £116.16 and 93181942 is £112.32 inc VAT

Thanks for your help Kevin. Managed to source all the required parts now

Fordy

IMG_0722.JPG

Engine was supposedly tested before being removed from the car!

Fordy

I had rebuilt the spare head that I had and recently fitted. Engine started up and ran smoothly and quietly but as I was packing my tools up to take it for a spin, the car cut out and wouldn't restart.

Plugged in OpCom and Electronic Throttle Control Malfunction error code was present. I previously came across this code and changing to the engine loom solved the problem.

I tried AutoVaux to get a price for a new loom but they have come back with 5 different parts. Apparently it depends on the indent on the harness but I cant seem to match any of the listed indents to the codes on the harness.
IMG_0760.JPG

Can anyone tell me what the correct wiring harness that i require? Also what will the difference be between the 5 listed parts from AutoVaux?