CS 2009 Rolling Order

Matt

Administrator
Anyone have any preference as to when they get their go on the Rollers?

Either AM or PM

1) Matt - Not fussed

Turbo_Shane

1) Matt - Not fussed
2) Karlosfandango - PM
3) JohnnyN - AM (midmorning ish!)
4) Shane_z22se_Coupe - AM (early mid morning if poss Matt)

o and what are we doing during and after? just doing rolling road then off home or are we gona have a gather and a drink somewhere? orrrr possibly a photoshoot type thing? lol.. ;)

Matt

Administrator
Shane_z22se_Coupe said:
1) Matt - Not fussed
2) Karlosfandango - PM
3) JohnnyN - AM (midmorning ish!)
4) Shane_z22se_Coupe - AM (early mid morning if poss Matt)

o and what are we doing during and after? just doing rolling road then off home or are we gona have a gather and a drink somewhere? orrrr possibly a photoshoot type thing? lol.. ;)

We're down there all day, we are only stopping 20 minutes away from Courtenay Sport, so we're open to ideas

Turbo_Shane

I dont really know the area, so i wouldn't know where we can go etc?? When can you let us know what time slots we have got please Matt

We'll take lots of pics for you Drakey! :)

Matt

Administrator
You can have what ever time slot you want Shane.

Is your engine basically standard as well mate?

shane,are you meeting up with us at kings lynn again?were meeting there at 7:45.you can get as many pics as you want then as you will see every car turning up.cromer is only 10 mins away so we could pop there if people wanted.

Turbo_Shane

Matt said:
You can have what ever time slot you want Shane.

Is your engine basically standard as well mate?

Il have a slot about 9:45 - 10 ish if thats ok Matt!? :)

My engines standard with a pipercross filter but because shes done over 136,000 miles... I shouldn't think il get much more than 100bhp? Shameful! lol :think:

Turbo_Shane

millsyiddo said:
shane,are you meeting up with us at kings lynn again?were meeting there at 7:45.you can get as many pics as you want then as you will see every car turning up.cromer is only 10 mins away so we could pop there if people wanted.

Yeah! thats a great idea mate! We'll be there for 7:45! In Tescos, same place as last time (y)

Drakey

millsyiddo said:
are you meeting up with us at kings lynn again? were meeting there at 7:45........cromer is only 10 mins away so we could pop there if people wanted.

Bloody hell, is that a coast route....I live nearish to Cromer and drive to Marham (15mins from K Lynn?) every day to work, (passing through Fakenham).....to Fakenham takes me 40 mins !!!!!! the full journey about 1.15

Sorry to butt in the thread...not like me lol :silent:

Turbo_Shane

... Forgot to mention, i bringing a couple of bits with me tomorrow to sell. Like Dark/smoked headlight - 2.2 Air box - Opel Grill - Foot Pedels - Pipercross panel Filter ect. Ask me if ya interested! :D