Robocop

Matt

Administrator
New Robocop poster

ai.imgur.com_xlUsCdF.jpg

Dave Gilbert

Love robocop, 1 and 2 from the 80/90s brilliant, 3rd was a let down for me, it wasnt peter weller so it just wasnt right, ''DEAD OR ALIVE YOUR COMING WITH ME'' got to be 1 of the top 5 best lines.

looking forward to the new 1.

Dave Gilbert

i think iv got a extended version of 1 where ED209 shoots that guy in the office is really gory and seams to go on for quite abit.

great 80s film, nearly as good as Back to the future.(y)

Dave Gilbert

iv got some pictures to show u then.

i went to the 25th anniversary dressed
up with a few mates and my daughter al have to find it and upload it, iv just got a krups 223 coffee grinder (Mr Fusion) and a flux capacitor kit, al do a thread of the build, hahaha

Matt

Administrator
iv got some pictures to show u then.

i went to the 25th anniversary dressed
up with a few mates and my daughter al have to find it and upload it, iv just got a krups 223 coffee grinder (Mr Fusion) and a flux capacitor kit, al do a thread of the build, hahaha
We went to the 25th anniversary as well ;)

Was amazing watching it on the big screen

Dave Gilbert

we all went dressed up, we got some right strange looks from kids, it was brill on the big screen, n when a little girl said daddy daddy why are them misters dressed like that , i nearly got back in the car, where did u watch it? we went to cineworld in chesterfield they even let me in for free because of our costumes

Matt

Administrator
we all went dressed up, we got some right strange looks from kids, it was brill on the big screen, n when a little girl said daddy daddy why are them misters dressed like that , i nearly got back in the car, where did u watch it? we went to cineworld in chesterfield they even let me in for free because of our costumes
Cineworld in Sheffield

Dave Gilbert

BTTF.jpg
IM MARTY IN THE MIDDLE(THATS NOT MY HAIR) AND THE LITTLE JENIFFER IS MY DAUGHTER, DOCS MY BOSS, THE LADY JENIFFER IS MY BOSSES WIFE N MARTY IN THE RADIATION SUIT IS MY BOSSES SON(I PUT THE RADIATION SUIT COSTUME TOGETHER IN ABOUT 2 HOURS)

Dave Gilbert

krups 223.jpg

MR FUSION PROJECT, IV JUST SWAPPED THE WHITE 1 FOR A FLUX CAPACITOR, THE RED 1 IS A FULLY WORKING COFFEE GRINDER FROM THE 80S. AND NEEDS PAINTING, IM SAD I KNOW

Dave Gilbert

Yeh iv seen them, i think i will get 1 for christmas off someone probably my mum. hahahaha,

All the preparation to go and watch a film that i have atleast 3 copies i have it on lazer disc and i have a sealed box set on vhs and the money it cost was silly, it must have cost me £100 but it was dead funny. my boss kept the hair and the gloves on all the way through the film he was sweating like a goodun

Now i do sound sad. hahaha nice 1

Dave Gilbert

I had it for ages as my ringtone, i have the opening theme for a txt when its telling the date at the beginning and when i get an email its the sound of the flux capacitor turning on

im sounding sadder and sadder now. hahaha