Reverse engineer ECU

I did read about yor progress on disabling EGR. Have you found a way to completely remove it or the EGR must remain connected?
It should remain connected. :( I have a firmware version where the EGR and the A/C are both disabled. I need the A/C so I cannot use this one. I'm currently running with a self customized firmware.
What software do you need :D
All. :D Are you able to export any of them? All of them have a description?
Your miles away from me lol .Your in Hungary arnt you
I am. ;)
You could ask your local friendly dealer to delete the EGR ;)
I tried it a few years ago but they said there's no available fw for disabling the EGR. :(
Interesting apprently won't work on Windows 10.do I need to buy the cable or can I use the elm Bluetooth device
MPPS is a cable device by its own. There's no need for anything else. You can use any OS in a virtual machine. ;)

It should remain connected. :( I have a firmware version where the EGR and the A/C are both disabled. I need the A/C so I cannot use this one. I'm currently running with a self customized firmware.
I am. ;)
I tried it a few years ago but they said there's no available fw for disabling the EGR. :(

MPPS is a cable device by its own. There's no need for anything else. You can use any OS in a virtual machine. ;)
So I need to buy buy a lead to connect up to the car or can I use a Bluetooth obd2 device

I am. ;)

And what version and software number do you got?