Return of the Garage!

Matt

Administrator
Support thread opened. It looks like an issue with Chrome, as it's OK in WaterFox and IE10.

Matt

Administrator
yeah better but it still 3 times the size of the genral tab
I've changed it again:

#ctrl_message_t2_html_ifr, #ctrl_message_t3_html_ifr, #ctrl_message_t4_html_ifr, #ctrl_message_t5_html_ifr {
min-height: 214px !important;
max-height: 250px !important;
width: 838px !important;
}

Matt

Administrator
It's strange though, as it's normally Chrome that behaves itself, but in this instance, it's the only browser having issues

Matt

Administrator
Sorted... bit shorter than the general tab, but works.
Yeah, it's really strange what it's doing. The weird thing is the generation of the MCE editor is the same as the XF core framework, but it's behaving strangely in the tabs. The developer is looking into it, but we should hopefully be expecting an update to XenForo on Tuesday (1.1.4) so we'll see what happens after that.

Matt

Administrator
I've changed the layout of the home page for the garage to be able to include more cars on there.

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
Any way we can change the rating system? Seems a bit silly that you can rate your own car! lol.. Give it 5 stars

Matt

Administrator
Any way we can change the rating system? Seems a bit silly that you can rate your own car! lol.. Give it 5 stars
Good spot! I didn't realise that option was set
showcase.PNG

I've removed that permission to Rate & Review Own Items

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
What about image order? Anything we can do on that, be able to adjust the order of images if needed, otherwise its a long job deleting reuploading to get the latest image as the cover image :-/

Matt

Administrator
What about image order? Anything we can do on that, be able to adjust the order of images if needed, otherwise its a long job deleting reuploading to get the latest image as the cover image :-/
I'm just looking at that now. I'll see if anything can be done, as it would be nice to have a check button that says "Cover Image" and use that one.

Matt

Administrator
Update from the developer
Bob B said:
Its something that I have written down on the TODO list. I've kinda held off doing much attachment stuff waiting to find out more about xf 1.2.0 and the attachments system (if there are any planned changes). In the mean time, I've thought about tweaking what I've done and changing it from the FIRST attachment to using the LAST attachment as that would be a hell of a lot easier to swap out. But yes, the notes that I have on the white board are to make it "select-able"

Its definately a x.X.x bit of functionality.