Update Responsive Theme

Matt

Administrator
I've just installed a modification which makes our theme "Responsive", so it will display correctly in mobile browsers.

It's up and running, and there does appear to be a few small bugs which I'm about to report, but they don't affect how you can use the site from your preferred mobile device.

Matt

Administrator
Managed to fix most of the problems with the iPhone layout. There is still an issue with the extra Christmas stuff I've added to the theme, but that's not a big deal as that is going after Christmas anyway.

iPhone
2012-12-11 19.54.26.png
2012-12-11 19.54.39.png

iPad
2012-12-11 19.53.44.png
2012-12-11 19.54.06.png

Matt

Administrator
Updated to 1.0.2

Changes from previous version:
  • Fixed bugs.
  • Introduced new bugs.
  • Add-on now follows XenForo's scripts location settings, allowing you to move js files to external server.
  • You can specify minimum browser width. It is set to 320px by default, but if your users are using devices with smaller screens you can reduce it.
  • Form elements are aligned differently on mobile devices than they used to be with previous version.

Matt

Administrator
Have people been using the responsive theme on mobile devices then, or do a lot of you still prefer TapaTalk?

Matt

Administrator
Responsive theme has also been updated to fix a few small issues since updating XenForo.