Resource Manager

Matt

Administrator
XenForo is going to be releasing their Resource Manager official add-on on the 26th March. I'll be purchasing a copy for use on here.

Basically, I will be migrating all the how-to guides into there, and it will also allow you all to create your own resources / how-to guides in a proper fashion. There will be revision history, ratings, comments and discussions on them.

Here is an example of a guide I submitted on there site:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/munin-graph-users-guests-online.1382/

This is how I plan to use it on here.

resource manager.PNG

Matt

Administrator
I've been given access to a Beta Version of the Resource Manager to help them iron out any issues.

If you would like to help test with me, please drop me a PC for access to the test site.

Matt

Administrator
I've installed the Resource Manager onto here now, and I've got it enabled to view. You won't be able to create any resources until I've fully set it all up though.

Matt

Administrator
I've now also got the ability to assign the resource back to the original author, so all credits go back to you (y)

Matt

Administrator
I've made a few changes to the structure of the How To section, and removed the ability to create new threads in the How To section. That is now purely for the automatic creation of discussion threads for resources created in the resource manager.

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
Any chance of a filter on the new resource manager? Tried looking for something and would of been good to filter by model e.g astra/vectra etc

Si

Matt

Administrator
Any chance of a filter on the new resource manager? Tried looking for something and would of been good to filter by model e.g astra/vectra etc

Si
Should be able to sort something. I can probably build out the categories a bit more now that everything is in there.