Relative of Vocky??

Drakey

Absolutely stunning!!!!! - loved the way he spent all those years on his masterpiece without the fore-thought of getting it out - brilliant.

JohnnyN

Former Staff
Your mods are made of Legend! We were discussing your recent mods at the 3 person mini meet yesterday morning. We can't wait to see your results once the car has been set up. I'm sure its going to be bonkers! I reckon Performance Tuner need to be informed once this is running??

;-)

vocky

Staff
JohnnyN said:
Your mods are made of Legend! We were discussing your recent mods at the 3 person mini meet yesterday morning. We can't wait to see your results once the car has been set up. I'm sure its going to be bonkers! I reckon Performance Tuner need to be informed once this is running??

;-)

once the mapping is done next year, after it's 'run in', phase II will be finished (y)

It would be fun to build a 400bhp+ turbo'd z22se :LOL:

vocky

Staff
really depends on whether I actually do phase III or not, but I imagine selling the itb'd engine would cover the costs :)

It will certainly not happen in 2009 thats for sure, but hey there's always 2010 and vectra turbo engines are getting cheap :LOL: