PVS 2015 NAME LIST

milo

Right what's the plan? I'm booked into the holiday inn in Bedford. Just need to find out about the tickets????

milo

Right what's the plan? I'm booked into the holiday inn in Bedford. Just need to find out about the tickets????

5M1THY

If I'm perfectly honest I'm really not sure if I'll be going I do want to but I really want a house this year and I'm now engaged so would quite like to look into getting a wedding location booked.. plus my van isn't even finished yet so I need to pull my finger out lol

milo

If I'm perfectly honest I'm really not sure if I'll be going I do want to but I really want a house this year and I'm now engaged so would quite like to look into getting a wedding location booked.. plus my van isn't even finished yet so I need to pull my finger out lol

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!

HarleyPete

Congratulations mate, hope you have a long and happy one. I've just celebrated 20 years with my wife (think maybe I should have asked for parole, lol).

carson_sri

PVS would be an ideal wedding location ;). Congratulations mate.

5M1THY

Cheers guys I'm over the moon :) if you need help Dave ill do it with you even my missus is saying I can't do all the work to the van and not go so ill pull my finger out..

What do we need to do?

5M1THY

So we make the deadline end of April just incase and we need to decide who's PayPal we use and basically add the price of a stamp onto each ticket

milo

Its about 16quid a ticket but then need to ship them out to every one.

I think orders need to be by may but sooner the better
So we make the deadline end of April just incase and we need to decide who's PayPal we use and basically add the price of a stamp onto each ticket

Dave Gilbert 5M1THY Price of ticket per person then price of first class recorded delivery postage and then add on the cost of paypal fee incase people dont want to send it as friend payment

Last edited:

Matt

Administrator
So, here is how I've always done it.

Start a group PM with everyone who wanted to go.
Give them a deadline for them to send you the money over for the ticket, along with the number of ticket, camping passes, car passes (1 car pass per person).
Total amount is cost of tickets, plus price of recorded deliver, plus PayPal fee (as I always did it as a payment to give assurance incase something went wrong).
At deadline, order the tickets. If you have more tickets ordered than car passes, make up the difference for the number of car passes (order the same number, as I can guarantee someone else will want to come at a later date, so they'll need to purchase their own ticket, but you can then send them a stand pass).
Once you have the tickets (usually 2 weeks before), post them out, and let everyone know their recorded delivery reference.