Carson
Dewismotorsport
bow
max
powrremap
tofferson
toffersons mate with vxr
smithys mate with vxr
n maybe carl if he pulls his finger out.

any more??

Dave Gilbert

Smithy
dave
milo
Carson
Dewismotorsport
bow
max
powrremap
tofferson
toffersons mate with vxr
smithys mate with vxr
Possibly sjdickso

plus passengers.

5M1THY

MaxT I know the top engine mount needs to be custom made as they need to be a lot higher than the vx mount but there easy to do a mate of mine made a temporary mount using some angle iron welded together and some bolts through it he then made a decent one after that I don't think it's a hard job at all you will just need to find the info on one of the saab site's

5M1THY

Smithy
dave
milo
Carson
Dewismotorsport
bow
max
powrremap
tofferson
toffersons mate with vxr
smithys mate with vxr
Possibly sjdickso

plus passengers.

my mate hasn't got back to me yet so it's not confirmed and he does have a tendency to not show up to things so until he's payed I'm not guaranteeing he will come lol

MaxT

MaxT I know the top engine mount needs to be custom made as they need to be a lot higher than the vx mount but there easy to do a mate of mine made a temporary mount using some angle iron welded together and some bolts through it he then made a decent one after that I don't think it's a hard job at all you will just need to find the info on one of the saab site's
Thanks eh! That confirms the top mount cos i read that also. :) Yeah lots of research done but much more to do!

Dave Gilbert

When has it got to be booked in?

Iv emailed them but not had owt back yet.

where are we sending money to?

N are we booking the camping aswell?

We will need to send alittle extra money to pay for the tickets being sent from either me or smithy.

tofferson

I'll be camping so will need tickets posting out there's a few camping I think, also there's a deal when you buy for trax too do we still get anything like that ? :)