PVS 2015 NAME LIST

milo

So I was supposed to be getting my front bumper re sprayed, but the guy doing it took the mick and hadn't even touched it after a week and a half, so I'll be shoeing up in a pretty badly stone chipped bumper.. :( hope I don't let the stand down

View attachment 61131
My front bumper needs a repsray after a twat reversed into it and cracked the the paint. So it'll be fine rather have a laugh and meet people then be anal on standards of cars lol

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
milo is this the correct address for the Holiday Inn Express @ Bedford?

Elstow Interchange A6/ A421, Bedford Bypass Jct, Wilstead Rd, Elstow Bedford, MK42 9BF

What time do I need to get here, milo 5M1THY can you pm me your numbers.

Last edited:

Dave Gilbert

No worries. Glad everyone made it(specially me in my slippy clutch disco dashlights car)

Lets thonk about the next 1. Maybe billing(i think its called or vboa)

corsaZ22se

think you have to apply to vboa for a stand, then it goes to the board for approval. very picky about who joins vboa from what ive heard.

Dave Gilbert

Thats pants. How many more cars? N are we talking any vauxhall or got to be the same car or same engines etc? I could talk to the net gang they had about 30 cars on there stand.

5M1THY

I reckon 30 cars would give us a chance but any vauxhall are fine probably have to use a different name if it's other vauxhalls though