PVS 2013 PVS 2013 Z22SE Stand

corsaZ22se

nice one! i'll try and sort some home made cakes out for us guys on the stand! (y)
anybody going to the action day at castle combe on 27 april? im taking the corsa c z22se along.

Last edited:

Dave Gilbert

ayup matt what would be the best way to get hold of another ticket for someone to come with me in my car?? last minute mate fancys coming with me

Dave Gilbert

ok al let him sort it through there website, nice 1 not long now cant wait to be driving down there a 4.30 ish in the morning, yayyyyyyyyyyy i never knew there was a 4.30 in the morning, iv never seen it before. hahahahaha

Matt

Administrator
ok al let him sort it through there website, nice 1 not long now cant wait to be driving down there a 4.30 ish in the morning, yayyyyyyyyyyy i never knew there was a 4.30 in the morning, iv never seen it before. hahahahaha
I see 04:30 quite regularly having to work 12 hour night shifts.

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
i only see 4:30 if i have that falling dream again :)
but do have to get up at 5am for work 4 days a week :)

pottsey

ive been seeing 4.45 a lot just lately , the joys of working in derby everyday 2 hr 15min travelling ,or in my case curled up asleep lol

Dave Gilbert

nice to see everyone, its good to put faces to all the help and conversations on here.

hope we can do it again maybe at an other even
t, al upload some photos tomorow evening im knacked
nice 1 matt for arranging everything and cheers dave for the cake and nice 1 everyone else for showing up i had a great laugh, speak to you all soon