PVS 2013 PVS 2013 Z22SE Stand

Matt

Administrator
I'm glad the stands back on. When the motors clean il get some pics posted. wots the scores on the door regarding number of people going?
Got about 9 now, but people need to start ordering the tickets ASAP so we have the money ready to send off for the tickets at the end of the month.

Dave Gilbert

just got this to fit just for pvs
polished.jpg

thanks bobbyknowlds looks shiny

corsaZ22se

Cool, I didn’t know the vectras had the low ratio box, last year at PVS I was chatting to a guy from CSport who ownes the z22se astra that was featured in Total Vauxhall and he mentioned his astra had a low ratio box from a zafira.

vectra b's have the same ratio box as the zafira. astra and zafira boxes have the same mount points on them but the vectra b box has the mount points in differant places so not a direct swap into the astra.

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
What TT do you have? Could it be the N249 valve?

MK1 Quattro 180, I will have to use my Vagcom tomorrow and have a look, I had the problem in the past and did a throttle body alignment or something and it cleared it. Just come back after over a year

Sjdickso

Staff
Nice, sorry to hi jack this thread maybe start it in another thread?

What fault code did you get? Have you got full vagcom or VCDS lite?

Dave Gilbert

im gonna get the tickets ordered tonight maybe tomorow just waiting on my useless brother to get back to me.
how many tickets are ordered so far???

Matt

Administrator
4 paid up, Carl has confirmed he's coming. Either way, it's going to happen even if we only have a small stand