PVS 2009 PVS 2009

JohnnyN

Former Staff
I have been in touch with my man in the East, Timmee, and he reported that its been raining this morning.

(n)

Drakey

Such a shame..the weather..just been to Norwich with it peeing down, saw a classic car meet today also.
Must be gutting spending ages preparing your pride and joy for crowds to swarm around just to get rained on.

JohnnyN

Former Staff
There's a lot of diappointment on VVOC surrounding the event today from what i've been reading.

Matt

Administrator
JohnnyN said:
There's a lot of diappointment on VVOC surrounding the event today from what i've been reading.

Just been reading some of those threads, looks like it's been a right s**tter this weekend

Matt

Administrator
Yeah, some really f**ked off people this weekend, especially with all the effort people put into their cars getting them ready for the show.

JohnnyN

Former Staff
Don't blame them either really. This event seems to get more and more negative feedback every year. The only thing that the event has going for it at the moment is the good weather until this year.

The event has been in decline for the last 3/4 years now. I remember when I first went that there were trade stands of a high standard. The promoters at the time were PVD now since gone bust not long after the show.

dodger

Former Staff
but thats the British weather for you though, last weekend we had a heat wave now this weekend is cold and wet, it is a shame though

robo22sri

this was the first year i went, was ment to go last year but missed it
i was well disappointed with how little traders were there!

K70 RAF

I agree Ive been going evey year since it started and it has been getting worse. I went sunday, what a joke, car got caked in mud, people were being pulled off the field, a lot of proud owners damaged their cars on the field. PVS needs to be moved to a hardcore location like an airfield or something, fields are not good for show cars. I was there 2 hours got soaking wet and muddy and thought if i dont leave im not gonna get off the field. Hardly any traders stands at all, and not really any visitors, most people there were showing. JOKE wont be going next year.

PS When and where will be Z22SE next stand??

K70 RAF

Well i think it would be a good idea to have a stand at Trax if possible as that is usually a good show. There is USC at the end of July at the pod, and there is a few others.

K70 RAF

Shall we get the ball rolling and see who is interested?? NEW POST TIME. Ill leave you to Admin Matt but if ya need any help let me know.