Product Reviews

Matt

Administrator
All, we are looking for some people to do some reviews of the car cleaning products which they use.

This will help other people to get an idea of what would be best suited to get the finish they want.

Thanks.

Sjdickso

Staff
Matt if you want i can do reviews on some of the products i have if you want? It may take some time though LOL

blue se2

great idea Matt would be good to have one of these in each section Tuning, computer, etc so people know whats worth buying.

Daz

Former Staff
Wud it be possible to have subsections on the product reveiws,wud be easier for people to find wot there looking for,instead of trawling thru pages....

Sjdickso

Staff
I have just sent matt a pm on how he wants to run it Daz, like you say it may be better that way.

section for = Wash / Wax (LSP) / Wheels & Tyres / Polish where people can add reviews??

milo

Ordering some goodies off our friends from Perfectdetailing.co.uk hopefully do some reviews on the few of them

milo

Update.....unfortunately havent ordered from perfectdetailing.co.uk. Instead placed an order with cleanyourcar.co.uk and got a nice 13% discount!! Will upload a pic of my box of goodies when it arrives tomorrow

milo

Order arrived today from www.cleanyourcar.co.uk and from opening the box i'm impressed!! Best packed box I've seen in a long time! All items in bubble wrap and then filled to the top with Styrofoam balls all way to the top for extra protection during transit and here's my goodies.......

allthegoodies.jpg

From left to right.....

1. Valet Pro Ph Neutral Snow Foam 1ltr
2. Wolf's Chemicals Deironizer 1ltr (Like Iron X)
3. Chemical Guys Mr Pink Shampoo
4. Auto Glym Autofresh (Used this for years and is prob the best air freshener that lasts)
5. 2 x Blue Perl Micofibre Applicator pad
6. Dodo Juice Microfibre Wash Sponge
7. Poorboys Natty's Blue Paste Wax 8oz
8. Poorboys Quick Detailer+ (Spray head inc)
9. Poorboys Black Hole
10. 4 x Ultra Fine Buffing Towels (Microfibre)

All in with next day 24hr delivery it came to £79.42. Which I think is a cracking deal in my books and this extra little gesture is what going to keep me coming back......

nicetouch.jpg

So if your guys need to stock on your cleaning gear I highly recommend www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

All I need is the weather to break so I can detail the coupe as its a mess atm with all the salt on the road. Also I'll be doing some reviews of some of the stuff I got and adding some pic's as well.

Matt

Administrator
Looking forward to seeing what you think of the DoDo Juice sponge, as I'm due a new mit / sponge any time now.

Sjdickso

Staff
Nice little order, funny how the MF / noodle sponges have come come back in used clean your car is good used them many times in the past.

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
I would like to see how you get on with the Poorboys Natty's Blue Paste Wax, got the liquid for Christmas, used it last week and I wasn't impressed.