Wanted Ported and Polished throttle body

t-barx

In the near future I shall be looking to buy a ported and polished throttle body for my Astra, so i'm hoping to find somebody who sells them, and what sort of price I should expect to pay.
I won't be needing it straight away, but I'd rather have the option to get in touch when I do.
Thanks.

Dave Gilbert

to be honest there not that good n the bloke who did mine went abit to far so on cold days it sounds like i cant drive as the car revs up when i dip the clutch but im told they all do that

Dave Gilbert

when parking lets say or turning round(i have to every morning cos of a dead end) when you dip the clutch ots like u have left your foot on the revs then remebered(like a second or so) but does carm down once the engine warm but makes it look.like you cant parkhahaha

Dave Gilbert

the person that ported it went to far with it(removed to much material) so lets air in longer(which is good) but slow to drop the revs so yeh mines faulty but not if you get me, evocarlos knows more about them.

t-barx

Sorry I didn't realise anybody had responded to this, may still be interested in one, although won't be til next month