Poorboys World Nattys Blue Paste

Product Review Poorboys World Nattys Blue Paste

Matt

Administrator
cleanyourcar.co.uk said:
The first thing we recommend you doing when you get this is to smell it, it smells just like bubble gum. That aside, this paste wax is along the same lines as the original Nattys Paste Wax but specially formulated for darker coloured cars.

The carnauba wax means that you get great protection against nasty road grime, bug tar, salt and bird lime. The wax works by providing a hard and glossy film over your paints surface and because it’s a natural product it won’t react to you paintwork.

Darker coloured cars will really benefit from this, you’ll be impressed by the extra deep gloss and shine.

You can use this in sun or shade and it’s still easy to wax on, wax off.

* 8 oz jar.
* Ideal for darker coloured cars.
* Fantastic shine and clarity.

OK, as per their review above, the first thing you really need to do is smell this. It smells absolutely gorgeous, and just like bubblegum.

So, before using it, I washed the car in the usual way, and I didn't apply any polish, as the paint is still in very good condition.

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_dscf2447a_1.jpg

So, I applied this using a Meguiars foam applicator pad, one panel at a time. I then allowed to try for around 1 minute, and then buffed off. The product works so easily, and goes onto the paint a treat. It also buffs off very easily, leaving no residue behind.
I did the whole car, and only used a tiny amount as well, so the tub will last a couple of years in my opinion.

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_dscf2448a_1.jpg

Here is one of the reflection shots (passenger door)

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_dscf2446a_1.jpg

And the finished car

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_dscf2449a_1.jpg

My favourite shot:

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_dscf2450a_1.jpg

So, if you have a Dark car, then I would recommend using this wax hands down.

Matt

Administrator
It's fantastic John, I can't recommend it enough. It's just so easy to apply. I did my Dad's Astra yesterday morning with Megs Carnauba, and this is just in a class of it's own.

Matt

Administrator
rushy said:
Very nice mate, has someone caught the Detailing bug then? :D

Certainly have mate. I went out yesterday and bought a new box to keep all my products in. It's just nice having a clean and shiney car. Next week I think I'll be taking the wheels off, and giving them a good going over on the inside.

Matt

Administrator
I wax them, I just can't get easy access to the inside of the wheels, so it's a wheel off job to clean them properly.

Europa Blue SE1

Don't think that's sad at all John do the same myself with the Silver Astra don't bother with the Coupe yet as I'm changing the wheels but do take them off to clean my suspension...
Matt where do you get that Nattys paste mate I used a bit of Simons at TV and the Coupe came up a treat but I've been looking in nearly all the accessory shops around here none of them seem to have it just Megs,Auto Glym etc do you have t order it off the net???
Cheers Alan

Matt

Administrator
Matt submitted a new resource:

Poorboys World Nattys Blue Paste (version 1.0) - Review of Poorboys World Nattys Blue Paste

cleanyourcar.co.uk said:
The first thing we recommend you doing when you get this is to smell it, it smells just like bubble gum. That aside, this paste wax is along the same lines as the original Nattys Paste Wax but specially formulated for darker coloured cars.

The carnauba wax means that you get great protection against nasty road grime, bug tar, salt and bird lime. The wax works by providing a hard and glossy film over your paints surface and because it’s a natural product it won’t...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

milo

Well when I opened it, I wasn't sure if I suppose to use it to wax the car or eat it? The smell of bubble gum was lush!! I kept smelling it every time I wiped my applicator in it ;)

Matt

Administrator
Well when I opened it, I wasn't sure if I suppose to use it to wax the car or eat it? The smell of bubble gum was lush!! I kept smelling it every time I wiped my applicator in it ;)
Mine still smells like it did the day I got it, and that was back in 2007