pioneer

poormansporsche

dont mean to put you off mate as my ones were the first ever bluetooth headunits to come out (2 years ago) so probably much better now

just wasnt overly impressed with pioneers responce when the bluetooth kept turning itself off (overheating) after 2 hours and basically they said, well its not designed to be used that long !!!!!!!!!!!

I am rather fussy because it was in my van and my mobile is a integral part of my business

baldie87

poormansporsche said:
dont mean to put you off mate as my ones were the first ever bluetooth headunits to come out (2 years ago) so probably much better now

just wasnt overly impressed with pioneers responce when the bluetooth kept turning itself off (overheating) after 2 hours and basically they said, well its not designed to be used that long !!!!!!!!!!!

I am rather fussy because it was in my van and my mobile is a integral part of my business

yea i see where your coming from, i appreciate you opinion on the product coz thats what forums are for. i dont use it for hours on end as i dont do that much driving but i hope it woant cut out as it will be going if it does

furn

im actually looking at the sony hu with bluetooth, so hopefully it will be better quality

Matt

Administrator
Slightly Off Topic, but I've got Bluetooth in my SatNav, which cost less that your HU, so I would hope that the Bluetooth issue has been resolved on Pioneers part. I've bad that connected for hours on end, and the phone dies well before the SatNav

Matt

Administrator
It's actually quite good. The bloke who sold it me (in Halfords) said it wasn't really upto much, but I've had no problems with it what so ever. It's nice and clear, plus it's loud enough in the car to hear it OK.

It can take the phone book from my phone and load it into the SatNav, so no need to dial a number etc.