PVS 2009 Performance Vauxhall Show 2009

Matt

Administrator
Read in this months Total Vauxhall Magazine that it's going to be a two day show this year, on both the Saturday and Sunday!

ecky1972

Matt said:
Read in this months Total Vauxhall Magazine that it's going to be a two day show this year, on both the Saturday and Sunday!
sorry to ask matt but i dont buy the mag (two day event )does this meen the stand will de on for two days or just the one and how does this effect the prices
1 - Matt
2 -blue se2
3 - Europa Blue SE1
4- rik1083
5 - Shane_z22se_Coupe
6 - robo22sri
7 - K70 RAF
8 -ecky1972 & the Wife if i stil have a car by then lol
9 - Danny Boy *added for Danny*
10 - Gavinfgavinf
11- cpwfos

oh and any car is welcome on the stand Lisa

Matt

Administrator
I don't know how this will affect us to be honest Lee. I don't particularly want to go there for 2 days, and I especially don't want to camp there over night.

As soon as I find out anything else, I'll let you all know.

Lisa, your car is more than welcome on the stand.

Matt

Administrator
Just looking at the booking form for Clubs, and they will only let us have weekend passes, so it looks like Clubs need to be there for both days!

Matt

Administrator
I'm not sure mate. I certainly won't be going down for the two days. I need to speak with the organisers to see if clubs can have stands on just one day, or if we need to be there for both of them.

Matt

Administrator
The cost of the tickets. They are £40 each for the weekend (we get them reduced for the club booking) and I can't make the Saturday.

If other people want to go, I'll still help organise it.

ecky1972

im no longer going

1 - Matt
2 -blue se2
3 - Europa Blue SE1
4- rik1083
5 - Shane_z22se_Coupe
6 - robo22sri
7 - K70 RAF
8 -Danny Boy *added for Danny*
9 - Gavinfgavinf
10 - cpwfos
11-

ecky1972

right if this is going ahead then i will go for the sunday only ticket x2 me and the wife and one car pass
1 - Matt
2 -blue se2
3 - Europa Blue SE1
4- rik1083
5 - Shane_z22se_Coupe
6 - robo22sri
7 - K70 RAF
8 -Danny Boy *added for Danny*
9 - Gavinfgavinf
10 - cpwfos
11- ecky1972 & the wife & car pass for sunday only

Matt

Administrator
Yeah, I think I will go down just for the Sunday only as well mate.

Just so people know, before we order the tickets, I will need everyones full payment in advance. If you are sending money via PayPal, then there will be an additional fee to cover the PayPal costs.