PVS 2009 Performance Vauxhall Show 2009

blue se2

Jamee said:
i might come up if you want me, can i bring the BM into the show tho?

Course they'll let you in the show with the Bm mate just pay ya money and get on the stand!!!!! there were some non vauxhalls there last year alot of people go as it is still a run what ya brung meet

Matt

Administrator
blue se2 said:
Jamee said:

Course they'll let you in the show with the Bm mate just pay ya money and get on the stand!!!!! there were some non vauxhalls there last year alot of people go as it is still a run what ya brung meet

Ahh Cool, didn't realise that. Get your name on the list then Jamee.....will be great to have another booze session in the pub the night before (y)

daznav

hi guys i will be attending pvs but with another club (vboc)

not sure if the wifes working then or not

if she isnt ill bring the zafira should have it sorted buy then LOL

ecky1972

Matt said:
blue se2 said:
Jamee said:

Ahh Cool, didn't realise that. Get your name on the list then Jamee.....will be great to have another booze session in the pub the night before (y)
was a great night last year

rik1083

how many cars fit on stand & how much is it to attend and to run the 1/4?
also u guys staying in a hotel somewhere?

Matt

Administrator
rik1083 said:
how many cars fit on stand & how much is it to attend and to run the 1/4?
also u guys staying in a hotel somewhere?

Yeah, we'll be staying in a hotel the Saturday night before.

We can fit as many cars on the stand as we want, just just need to order enough stand passes and they work out the area for us.

Runs were £15 last year IIRC, and you get 3 goes for that.

Matt

Administrator
Danny Boy said:
how do i go about adding my slef to the list guys should relly now how todo this now lol

Copy the latest list and add your name to it in a new post in this thread.

Sjdickso

Staff
1 - Matt
2 -blue se2
3 - Europa Blue SE1
4- rik1083
5 - Shane_z22se_Coupe
6 - robo22sri
7 - K70 RAF
8 -ecky1972 if i stil have a car by then lol
9 - Danny Boy *added for Danny*

gavinf

Up for this, should be a good one, been in the Mini Scene for the last 3 years, would be nice for a change!!

Anybody travelling from the West Mids?

Is it worth doing a convoy?

1 - Matt
2 -blue se2
3 - Europa Blue SE1
4- rik1083
5 - Shane_z22se_Coupe
6 - robo22sri
7 - K70 RAF
10 - Gavinf

cpwfos

is there any room left on the stand i really wanna go to this show, if so would i be able to turn up on the day early and join u and is it a weekend or just one day show

Matt

Administrator
Yeah, there is no fixed number of cars allowed, just once the tickets are released, we order as many tickets and stand passes as we need. Just add your name to the list.

It's on the Sunday for the show, but some of us will be staying over the Saturday night before in a hotel (like last year).

cpwfos

1 - Matt
2 -blue se2
3 - Europa Blue SE1
4- rik1083
5 - Shane_z22se_Coupe
6 - robo22sri
7 - K70 RAF
10 - Gavinfgavinf
11- cpwfos

when are the tickets released and how will i pay

Matt

Administrator
I'll get a mail from Future Publishing who organise the event once the club stickets are available (usually a month or so before they are released to the general public), and you'll all pay me, and I order all the tickets/passes as a club.

cpwfos

ok sound if i bring another guy down do we both pay or will one club ticket do us soz for all the qs ive only ever been a normal show goer never on a stand