Pcv valve


Regular Member
Is there a pcv valve near the inlet I've noticed when I've had the car on the ramp that there is traces of oil from up there.i found a bolt for the inlet and a block breather pipe going to the airbox .is the pcv valve known for blocking up


Senior Member
There is a PCV 'valve' which comes as part of the induction manifold gasket set. The genuine GM replacement kit consists of 4 'O' rings and a blue valve which seats in the cylinder head between cylinders 2 & 3.

Genuine GM part # 9194750