Resolved Part Numbers Area

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
Just thinking...

Can we have an area for just part numbers? People can post their requirements and findings for other people to quickly search and find? The thread title can contain the Model,Part Desc and the Part Number to quick identification?

Cheers

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
Nah not like that, I use that myself and my own copy of EPC however I still have trouble finding parts. Quite simply if someone has come across a part then they can post displaying the car and desc of the part along with the part number, maybe even a pic and price they got it at.

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
Thats a great idea, where you can filter it too!! We can put the tags too and then should show up on google eventually and increase traffic too?

Maybe another part there for "Requests" ?

Si

Matt

Administrator
So, once the collection has been built up, you will be able to choose to display certain prefixes
Prefix.png

Ghapold

Nah not like that, I use that myself and my own copy of EPC however I still have trouble finding parts. Quite simply if someone has come across a part then they aftermarket parts can post displaying the car and desc of the part along with the part number, maybe even a pic and price they got it at.
That seems to be great idea. Parts numbers are very helpful

Last edited: