On the way to 200bhp

BURT150

Iv been real busy lately and have added quite a few mods to the vec.

Its now sat on coilovers new tyres and alighned up nicely.

And I must be getting close if not at 200bhp showo..

Its now got piper regrinds fitted thanks to atomx and this week i sorted the exhaust system out with a new weaponR manifold in a try-y configuration, new stainless downpipe with flexy and de-cat for now till funds can stretch to a 200cell and its 2 1/2 inch all the way through a supersport system.

It took a few hours cutting and shutting but wasn't a bad job.

Its a massive improvement over what it was at the RR day and ill get a power run done soon to get the official figures.

It's how it should of been from the factory now!...Quick :LOL:

Attachments

• mount 004.jpg
    mount 004.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 821
  • weapon r.jpg
    weapon r.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 830

ATOM X

Excellent work
I knew it was just a matter of time,
I realised the potential of your talent a good while ago

I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE ( keeping me focused)

mazza 2.2

lovely craftmanship going on there with the Tri-Y manifold, looks the business mind! (y)

Whats it sound like Burt, any chance of getitng a sound clip posted on here mate? :D

BURT150

pottsey said:
that looks the dogs bollox mate,excellent work (y)

what manifold did you have before :think:

I made a couple up before and both of them cracked! The 4_1 desighn isnt the best. The ones i made werent a scratch on pipers but i can see why they cracked. IMHO 4_2_1 is the perfect setup just cus theres more room for it to move with heat.

si.c1978

hello m8, i havent been on for a while is that the flange i made fitted?

lovely work by the way wish i could weld like that instead of produceing mentally handicapped spiders! :LOL:

BURT150

si.c1978 said:
hello m8, i havent been on for a while is that the flange i made fitted?

lovely work by the way wish i could weld like that instead of produceing mentally handicapped spiders! :LOL:

Yep thats the flange you made (y)

Thanks again for that made life alot easyer and fits a treat.

Most of the welding isn't mine tho i welded the manifold to the flange then welded up the downpipe. Its a much better system. Im well happy with it.