next mod

stokie

he is use my car so he is using my car as a donor car so he can make them for other astras and he does want it for a week plus he want to fabricate the cat as well

Matt

Administrator
he is use my car so he is using my car as a donor car so he can make them for other astras and he does want it for a week plus he want to fabricate the cat as well

Well for that, I'd expect it for a big reduction in price.

stokie

Well for that, I'd expect it for a big reduction in price.

that what i think he told he get me a manifold and cat for £450 or if let him borrow my car so he fabricate a manifold and cat he would do it me for £350 but he said that ain't a fixed price it could be more plus he want me to advertise his company

Matt

Administrator
that what i think he told he get me a manifold and cat for £450 or if let him borrow my car so he fabricate a manifold and cat he would do it me for £350 but he said that ain't a fixed price it could be more plus he want me to advertise his company

When I had my wheels refurbished, they advertised on here, and I got them done for free.

ben8719

Id try and haggle at least 50% off if your helping him develop a new product and helping to sell it. £100 off is a bit cheeky.

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
lol if he wants that much tell him to p**s off and buy a tullet :)
as matt did i posted the vid of the caliper rebuild and emailed it to them, they sent me a free set of seals for advertising
if he wants your car for RnD and then put stickers on it for advertising you should get a large part discount on the job
seems like a bum deal to me
tell him for £450 you want a full system , manifold to back box and you decide the size of the stickers
and then if its a good job you will post the info on the net for everyone to see what a good/bad job it is

stokie

I've told him i am going somewhere else if he don't lower it more so if i don't hear off by the end of next week i will wait until there is a group buy on vx220.org.uk

Daz

Former Staff
I'd want the system for free or for very little .

At the end of the day ure goin without ure car for a week so he can design and fabricate something to then sell on to benifit himself..

Declaration

No offence m8 but I would have laughed when he said £350 and esp. when he says it may go up, is this guy for real!

Be the kind of person that you want to meet

poundy

I've been thinking what should i do next should i get a new manifold with 200 cell cat or should i put new spring with rarb
you can have my piper one for £50.you will just have to get the small crack welded up thats all.it didnt suit supercharging