New Toy

milo

Treated myself to this das 6 pro plus from cleanyourcar.co.uk
20150408_180645_HDR.jpg

Also got orange, white hex pads and 2 bottles of meguairs polish.

milo

Going to watch some vids before I attempt using it and if evocarlos Sjdickso could give some useful pointers that be gr8 also :). Plus going off what carl said when he done my car at the back end of last summer I should be ok not going mad. I may go and to a local scrapyard and buy a cheap panel and practice on that.

Sjdickso

Staff
Nice one! You know where I am if you want a day still, but with a DA as long as you go least aggressive pad and least aggressive product and go steady you will be fine. Scrap panel is always good ESP if you hit it with wire wool and other items see what you can do.

milo

Nice one! You know where I am if you want a day still, but with a DA as long as you go least aggressive pad and least aggressive product and go steady you will be fine. Scrap panel is always good ESP if you hit it with wire wool and other items see what you can do.

This what came on the box

awww.cleanyourcar.co.uk_images_uploads_watermarked_PP_meguiars_hexlogic_Kit_2_.jpg

I was only going to use the finishing polish with the orange pad to start with, so I don't damage anything

Sjdickso

Staff
To start with try finishing polish and white pad with very little product two pea size blobs on the pad and work it in well going slow overlapping each pass and the speed up and the slow back down once product starts to breakdown :)