NEW to the Z22SE world ....

PENGOO

Hello guys some may know my name from over on VVOC.COM .. I drive a Vectra fitted wit ha VXR turbo engine ,.Your staff member JOHNNYN will know me ..lol ..

I have just picked up my first Z22se VECTRA SRI150 EST ..... allways stayed away from the 22 from all the bad news you hear about them ..
But this one was in the colour I wanted so went and got it .. had it full paint as it had so many marks on it , was easy to paint then touch up ( apart from the roof )

SO signed up over here as you guys have all been and done most of the problems and mods these engine need to keep them going .So look forward to sorting mine out ,The car is growing on me and the drive is nice ,power is tidy for my daily work horse ..
Have a few issues so will post up on a thread later to ask for help ,which all will be great from you guys ...

vocky

Staff
wow, a blast from the past :eek:

How are you doing and welcome to the best engine ever fitted (by the factory) to the vectra B :D

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
you can use the the direct link if you use the upload picture box
pics.JPG

and as dave says you can use the upload file button

PENGOO

Right I must be missing something , when I click on upload file it takes me to my pc picture files , but as said all mine are on photobucket ...?

DO I copy it into the file box ..?

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
Right I must be missing something , when I click on upload file it takes me to my pc picture files , but as said all mine are on photobucket ...?

DO I copy it into the file box ..?
put the photobucket link in the image upload box on the text box top :)
piccc.JPG

identiti66

Paste the url from photobucket into the space when you click the image icon Carl's highlighted.. I'm not getting the box of sharing options (normally just clock 'Direct' and it auto copies to my clipboard) so I'm having to right click and copy url..