Update New Theme

Dave Gilbert

cleared everything, restarted my phone, relogged in n still doesnt work, so i launched my phone down the street :) , works fine on the samsung tablet n looks a really nice setup

Dave Gilbert

cleared everything, restarted my phone, relogged in n still doesnt work, so i launched my phone down the street :) , works fine on the samsung tablet n looks a really nice setup

KevinH

Matt was the tagging bug only on certain platforms as I'm almost sure I tagged someone (evocarlos I think) in a post the other day without a problem?

HarleyPete

I couldn't use the (@ Matt) tag option as the little box wouldn't show only for milliseconds, as you can see it's sorted now, cheers Matt.

Matt

Administrator
My licence for the UI.X theme has expired, and I'm not going to be renewing it, because the new version of XenForo is currently in Alpha testing, so a large update will be coming eventually. I'm working on putting the default theme back in, but tweaking it to look better than it did. We will loose the custom nodes (the multiple nodes per line), but it will be faster at loading, because the UI.X theme is quite bloated.