PVS 2009 New Sunday Only ticket available to clubs

Matt

Administrator
PVS have released a new Sunday only ticket (with car pass) that is only available to clubs. This may be of more interest for people only wanting to do the Sunday (I may come down just for the Sunday now)

Matt

Administrator
Here are the prices available if we book it as a club

Weekend Pass (including camping) - £25 rrp £40
Sunday Pass - £15 (only available to clubs)

Matt

Administrator
Here is the e-mail I had from them this morning regarding the new ticket information

Morning Matt

Hope you are well, I have some up to date information on this years event for www.z22se.co.uk

Based on feedback from the club organisers and their members. Changes to the show format for 2009 have been implemented.

PV will still offer a weekend ticket for £25 - this includes their ticket for the events for 2 days, their car pass for the 2 days and camping for 2 days if they choose to.

We are now also going to offer a Sunday only ticket for £15 - this will include a car pass for the club display

Please give me a call if you need to discuss this is further depth. I hope this will help you and your members.

Thanks and Regards

P.S - The information below gives you a link through to the new booking form

Daniel

yeah i defo coming sunday who do i pay ??? lol coz the othe trend looks like its falling apart wid the weekend idea lol :)

ecky1972

Danny Boy said:
yeah i defo coming sunday who do i pay ??? lol coz the othe trend looks like its falling apart wid the weekend idea lol :)
that would be matt to pay and he would let you know the deadline when payment is needed

Matt

Administrator
Yeah, you'll all need to pay me, and I order the tickets from PVS as a club.

Will start a new thread