need a coil pack

jaywanley

anyone got a spare coil pack knocking around they wana sell me that is in good working order????

jaywanley

big thanks to you daz, part arrived quickly this morning and i fitted after work tonight. car now runs like a dream,proving the old coil pack was knackered must of got damp in my garage. My vecy has awoken from a long wake in my garage cant wait to treat it to a nice run out somewhere cheers.. once again (y)

Daz

Former Staff
Glad to have helped jay...It never gave me any issues on my old hearse,so hopefully it will do u good... can u leave me trader rating for me....ta...

jaywanley

ya should be ok thanks mate, didnt help mine was stored in my damp garage lol, n ya no problem will do that in a sec mate (y)

jaywanley

No link there mate- but if i go onto feed back and try leave trader feedback for yourself it asks for a trader topic i.d if i leave blank if wont let me leave it dunno..

jaywanley

i take ityou just go to feedback type in your user name in search bit and press add feeback? when i do this and fill it in i get a message saying invalid topic i.d

Daz

Former Staff
You needed to add the digits at then end of the page url....but all done now, u just need to add ure commet and rating to what i did