NMS 2010 my RR results

NICKYB

i don't have a scanner but hopfully you can see these ok!

i got 154bhp & 152.7lb.ft which isn't far out tbh.

last year at the same RR 'pottsey' has been on, i rolled 156.9bhp and 152.7lb.ft, so the torque is exactally the same and the power is very slightly down, the difference in mods is centre exhaust changed from 2.25 remus to a 2.5 bastuck (which maybe didn't help due to losing abit of back pressure, a 70mm silicone intake hose (only really gain on throttle response) and a throttle body that has been polished alot more than before.

the operater has added a fuel line to the graph as he said the cars over fueling to a point its running as a turbo should be so if thats sorted it'll pull 5-6bhp more easily (it should be sat on the 90 line) so if anyone knows how this could be sorted until i get it remapped that would be a great help?

he also commented on how quickly it pulls around (is this why i only have 3 pages to my print out?)

mods are-
de-restricted airbox with K&N panel
70mm intake
port & polished TB
removed EGR
pre cat removed
2.5" bastuck straight through centre
2.5" magnex backbox

here they are-
ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2165.jpg

and page 3 of the print out-
ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2167.jpg

and last years results-
ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff62_leassolja_DSCF2169.jpg

any comments/veiws about the results would be good to know......

pottsey

any comments/veiws about the results would be good to know......

yeah i got a twisted neck now looking at the last pic lol.

seriously though nick comparing your graph and mine from yesterday they both follow the same curve except yours being more power and torque plus mine is older than yours and more miles as well

BURT150

Thats not bad then if you have only lost a little bit.

The lambda voltage doesn't look right at all mine started around 6.80 and finished at 6.75 @6,731rpm

You might have a dodgy lambda or where you have been refitting things you might have snagged a wire.

NICKYB

BURT150 said:
Thats not bad then if you have only lost a little bit.

The lambda voltage doesn't look right at all mine started around 6.80 and finished at 6.75 @6,731rpm

You might have a dodgy lambda or where you have been refitting things you might have snagged a wire.

sorry mate, you have lost me abit? your lambda voltage was 6.75?

i've just looked at mine, pottseys & matts and there all sitting around the same?

BURT150

Im not sure then.

The reason i said you might have a dodgy lambda is that on mine ive got a wideband guage so i can see the fuel ratio and it hasn't changed in all the time its been fitted wich makes me think mines ok. And considering the operator said to you your fueling isn't rite and that pottsey said he was told he might have a sensor problem it sort of made me think mayby both yours and pottseys are slightly wrong.

And im not sure if matts is completely different because its a turbo setup.

It might be that mine is wrong and i could be completely wrong all together its just thats how it worked out in my head :?

Be good if somone could shed some light on lambda voltages. Mikes is pritty clued up about it.

Feel free to jump in (y)

NICKYB

BURT150 said:
Im not sure then.

The reason i said you might have a dodgy lambda is that on mine ive got a wideband guage so i can see the fuel ratio and it hasn't changed in all the time its been fitted wich makes me think mines ok. And considering the operator said to you your fueling isn't rite and that pottsey said he was told he might have a sensor problem it sort of made me think mayby both yours and pottseys are slightly wrong.

And im not sure if matts is completely different because its a turbo setup.

It might be that mine is wrong and i could be completely wrong all together its just thats how it worked out in my head :?

Be good if somone could shed some light on lambda voltages. Mikes is pritty clued up about it.

Feel free to jump in (y)

not sure then?

i'm not 100% sure on it all as its to do with the lamdbas which is causing over fueling but the operater said that really the only way to sort it is to remap it and get it set propery, so you think new lambdas could help? when i find a sports cat i'm getting new ones anyway!

maybe your right as he said mines nearly set as if it was turbo'ed which would make mine close to matts VXR anyway?

if someone can help us out please jump in.........

if anyone wants to know how to dig a big hole i can help with that but as for this i'm clueless dunno..

NICKYB

vocky said:
possibly the coolant temp sensor or mixture lambda sensor playing up dunno..

worth getting these changed then? i maybe going on another RR again soon so it may clear the problem up if that the case!