My New Car

Matt

Administrator
Philips dipped main bulbs fitted, and I'm having a mare getting the sidelights out. My hands are too big :(

Matt

Administrator
Drakey said:
Nice one....how are your knuckles??????????

Cut to f**k, got a nice one going across the back of my left hand.

Just treating the leather at the minute with some Meguiars Gold Class Cleaner and Conditioner.

Matt

Administrator
lol, inside is finished. Also just spoke with the dealer again, as the drivers seat foam has collapsed (common fault apparently) and they are going to take a look at it on Monday when I go back to sign something which they forgot to get me to sign yesterday.

Drakey

What are the Vxr forums like? Will it change your input on this site.
I'm hardly on here since I changed cars lol

Matt

Administrator
Drakey said:
What are the Vxr forums like? Will it change your input on this site.
I'm hardly on here since I changed cars lol

The VXR forum is massive, however, that still won't change my usage on here.

Sjdickso

Staff
Well what can i say, the car in the flesh is awsome. Matt kindly dropped round yesterday and then we went out for a bit the power is great very good a low down torque and then higher up the range get you get a bit more a punch then it pulls all the way. Didnt feel any turbo lag at all.

Do i want, Yes Does Jem want Yes lol.

Matt

Administrator
Certainly am, although taking it nice and steady at the minute, as 110 miles since Thursday has used just over 1/3[sup]rd[/sup] of a tank :(

Matt

Administrator
Been back to the dealers today, as the foam in the drivers seat has sagged, and the seat is squeaking quite bad. They are going to take a look at it on Friday when the interiors guy is there.

Also, they have refurbished two of the alloys before I collected the car, and they have painted them the standard Star Silver colour, which is different to the other side! Also, there are two small areas where the new paint has flaked off on the inside edge of the spoke, so they are going to be refurbishing all 4 wheels for me now, so they are in the same colour. That will be booked in on Friday if they can't get them actually done on Friday.