My New Car

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Well as some of you may know I was going to buy a Honda Type R Accord but I found myself a little gem last night and I won it today :). I now have an Astra Sri Turbo. Crashed damaged of course, but it will live on :).........

Make: Vauxhall
Model: ASTRA TURBO SRI
Body trim: CLOTH
Year of make: 2003
Engine size: 1998
Approximate mileage: 34814
Transmission: MANUAL
Fuel: PETROL

Damage description: MED O/S/F O/S/F WING KINKED O/S/F SUSP DAM F/R BMPRS H/LAMPS F/SCRN SMASHED STARTS TRANS HAS DRIVE A/C

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_meturbo5.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_meturbo6.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_meturbo4.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_meturbo3.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_meturbo2.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_meturbo1.jpg

jon.mason

Blimey Thats a good find mate, where abouts is it, i bought my coupe from lancashire and that was an KS reg? You wont be dissapointed with the z20let i`m not! :D

Mark Dj

Former Staff
This one is at Doncaster at a local salvage yard. I have always wanted a Turbo but could not get one for my budget

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Vxr Turbo unit at some point, larger cooler, re map. These mods will all come in good time :). I can't wait to meet her :LOL:

jon.mason

Bet u can`t! Ive been looking at the vxr turbo myself, just need to save the pennies :( But i`m doing the suspension first, found the back end a bit twitcy under breaking :eek:

dodger

Former Staff
Well done mate, glad you finally got a turbo now, you just need time and money to do it up :LOL:

goose

Fair play the front panel looks real straight mine bent like cheese when i tapped her. Shame some t*sser has had the spoiler off her.
Ive got a drivers side smoked headlight in mint condition if your interested.?? 20.gif

Mark Dj

Former Staff
It will be as good as new again when I start it :). I think I will go part hunting today :p. Goose I ahve a set of lights sitting here just the normal ones it should have standard :) . Cheers

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Well it's all paid for and delivery has been sorted out. I should have her by next week :p

Mark Dj

Former Staff
My new car came this morning and I am off shopping for the parts I need. The main part of todays mission is to get the wheels sitting straight again. Next is to buy a radiator as it's cracked. The bumper is in the car but both corners are broke. The delivery driver broke my driver side skirt trying to remove the car from the trailer as the wheels is stuck up on it. The drop link is also broke on the drivers side.

Parts I need to repair this are:

Drivers side wing
Wheel arch liner
Turbo radiator
Wishbone
Drop link bar
Windscreen
1 drivers side Pro Drive skirt

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_delivery.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_wishbone.jpg