My Coupe so far....

m4rtin

Well ive been on this forum for a while now and want to thamk everyone for all their useful help and info! Ive owned her for 8 months now and have loved every second. The engine was standard and so was the body apart from the Irmscher kit and Lexus rear lights. Only covered 49k and was in good condition for the age (53 plate).

Mods ive done so far -

Vec c intake
De-restricted air box/k&n panel filter
Piper 4-1 manifold
Custom stainless catback
Angel eye headlights
Carbon wrapped wing mirrors/centre console
Pressed number plates
Various decals
Colour coded engine bay

And a few other little touches. And heres some pics....

IMAG0044.jpgIMAG0054.jpgIMAG0057.jpgIMAG0106.jpgIMAG0107.jpgIMAG0108.jpgIMAG0147.jpgIMAG0265.jpgIMAG0266.jpgIMAG0277.jpgIMAG0281.jpgIMAG0289.jpgIMAG0290.jpgIMAG0292.jpgIMAG0296.jpg

m4rtin

thanks guys :) haha i know matt i almost didnt buy it because of it! As always theres a 'to do' list. who would you guys recommend for lowering springs? i can get a set of sportlines for £180 off demon tweaks? or ethere better springs out there?

Sjdickso

Staff
I would go ebiach for springs but may consider doing the shocks at the same time if they have never been swapped. Don't forget a decent laser alignment afterwards as well.

Very nice looking motor!

Matt

Administrator
thanks guys :) haha i know matt i almost didnt buy it because of it! As always theres a 'to do' list. who would you guys recommend for lowering springs? i can get a set of sportlines for £180 off demon tweaks? or ethere better springs out there?
Every set of springs I've had fitted have been Eibach. Always been very impressed with them as well.

m4rtin

Every set of springs I've had fitted have been Eibach. Always been very impressed with them as well.

sound! Eibach it is haha ive never heard anything bad about them tbh just wanted other peoples opinions. Plus theyre a sensible drop 35mm i think

I would go ebiach for springs but may consider doing the shocks at the same time if they have never been swapped. Don't forget a decent laser alignment afterwards as well.

ive had a friend who works for vaux look over the dampers as i told him i wanted to lower it. he said the original shocks are in good working order so should be ok!

m4rtin

Great lookin coupe, not too ken on those lexus lamps, but rest is good. Great Number as well.

Thanks mate. There are quite a few devided opinions on the lexus style rear lights. TBH they were on the car when i bought it.

m4rtin

I love the Edition 100's! Just promise you will never change the wheels!
Thanks! And dont worry i wont haha i love them too much. The BBS wheels really do make the 100's stand out from the rest!

m4rtin

Been a while since I updated this thread so here goes. Just a few small changes.

The original gear and handbrake gaitors were looking tatty so ive replaced them with leather ones.

IMAG0442.jpg
IMAG0443.jpg

The rear brakes were binding badly and also the handbrake was sticking which I also replaced. Also replaced the docs debris shield as it was rusted to hell!

IMAG0469.jpg
IMAG0470.jpg

Replaced the tail lights with some coupe turbo ones :) makes the back look much meaner imo. Plus never really liked the Lexus style ones made it look tacky I think.

IMAG0441.jpg
IMAG0472.jpg

And most recently installed a new headunit and subwoofer.

IMAG0473.jpg
IMAG0483.jpg

And the next things on the list is give the car a full service and a good detail before PVS lol.