my astra coupe.

jp6

nope :(. was next in line to go on and when they came to get the car preped they said i would have to come back at the end as it would take half hour to setup. had left the kids with the parents for the morning so had to say no. he did say i could go back and get it on but ill wait until next group event and turn up at tea time instead. mite have a few more engine mods on it by then.

jp6

small update for my bus. been saving up recently and bought some koni shocks with eibach springs. handles very well. firm but not harsh. unfortunatly i didnt take any pics when i fitted these but im sure you all know what suspension looks like lol. i am getting a gsi front bumper in 2weeks so will make sure i get pics of that when i fit it as its already in my colour :). me and the mrs decide we would go do something together so went for a few pics of our cars :). hear is the best 1.
our sheds..jpg

nice motor and a good read i been looking into this conversion aswell i bought a 2.2 sri none runner put recon head on it and everything only to find rings or oils rings have had it lol but after reading the nightmare you had with wiring on the 2.2 i may have to rethink lol
do you still have the wiring info by any chance

jp6

hi rich. yeh ive got the info somewere in a folder.will have to dig it out. when i eventualy found out what needed doing it wasnt to bad. i made the mistake of fitting engine before doing the wiring tho so my bay is a bit messy atm. prob guna pull it out this winter and do it properly.

jp6

just been out to a local meet and ive noticed that my drivers seat feels loose on the left rear part were you sit. ive checked the bolts and everything is tight. anyone got any ideas? kind of knocks the confidence when cornering hard as i feel like the back is going to brake off

jp6

got my bumper on the other week but havent been able to upload pics to laptop. mite be buying some tubular manifolds next month and maybe see about getting them copied as they are hard as hell to get hold of.

jp6

hello every1, long time no see. ive not posted in a while due to the fact ive had nothing to post about, no faults,issues or annoying noises lol, car is laid up in my lockup looking rather sorry for its self atm, the plan is to drop the subframe with engine and box and make the bay look something like acceptable instead of a teenagers bedroom. ive sold on my 308 brakes as im going to try vxr as wasnt happy with the 308s when the v6 went in. so ill probably be asking for advice in the next few weeks on servo ect, the tubular manifolds will be getting fitted and maybe some bling!! im currently driving a vec c 3.2 v6 that i bought as spares or repair for a winter hack, ive also gained another 3.2 engine that has low compression on pot 6 that im going to rebuild over the year and shall find its way into the coupe :). will add pictures over the next few days,, happy new year guys!!

5M1THY

Always a good thing not having issues lol
sounds like you've got a nice plan for 2015 it will be good to see the updates
happy new year :)