02 Plate

2.2 Z22SE

FV_141431_1.jpg

FV_141431_2.jpg

FV_141431_3.jpg

FV_141431_5.jpg

FV_141431_7.jpg

FV_141431_6.jpg

I picked this up at auction, and before anyone asks the boot is not creased lol .. and exhaust got away with damage as well.

List of parts needed/brought for repair

Rear Inner Bumper Panel
Rear Bumper
Rear Boot Lid
Rear Left Light Cluster

The Reapair is going well and we now have the new rear inner bumper welded on .. its just a matter of spraying up boot/bumper

More Pictures of the repair to come soon

Fun parts i have brought is

45mm H&R Springs :)

Cheers

Dave

EDIT - Pictures Lined up for easier viewing, dodger - 06-06-06 - 07:25

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Cool. How much did you get it for? The car looks mint! This is the sort of stuff I do :p :D

Davemark

Update:)

OK i know you lot love updates :) and pictures so here they are in order of the job

Coupe Pickup anyone - The rear panel removed

DSC000721.jpg

DSC000731.jpg

Many Hours later after a lot of ouch that's hot .. crap oooo ahhh and ooo the new panel was on and solid :)

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

OK also in the little smash the rear back quarter panel was a bit damaged on the lip and a slight kink in the middle ... we were originally going to replace the whole panel but we decided that was a waste of what was a OK panel nothing a bit of filler would not sort

Ooo what a mess , we had to pull up the end lip to align with the boot ... we got there eventually.

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

Primer :)

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

Finial Coat :)

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

Its come out better than i hoped considering the bending and bashing and filling was needed... also the paint match was very good :)

Just got the boot/bumper to paint now and it will be complete

More pictures Soon

DaveMark

Davemark

little update

OK its almost finished now ... just needs a few bits stuck back on ..and a good clean/polish .. here is a pic of the quarter panel blended with door

Astra%20Coupe.jpg

DaveMark

dodger

Former Staff
Well done mate, it is certainly looking good now, can't wait to see the final pics when all completed :D

BigAl

What a great job you've done there mate :D

I wish i had the space to do that kind of thing myself, but i don't even have a driveway let alone a big garage :(