MOT

Matt

Administrator
Car is booked in for 08:30 Tuesday morning for the MOT. Should be fine, as it's done less than 5,000 miles since last year.

Matt

Administrator
Had the MOT done this morning. Passed with advisory on rear tyres down to 3mm tread (only swapped them from the front last month, so not worried about that), and CV boot on the NS has a tiny split in it.

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
lol thats a small fortune for a cv gaiter
nice one on the mot did you go look underneath while it was up in the air ?

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
No mate, I was sat in Reception watching Jeremy Kyle ;)
lol i cant never do that sit there with others its even more scary than i am lol
i always go and get a butchers at the under side just so see if theres anything that can be put on the list of todo's lol

Matt

Administrator
lol i cant never do that sit there with others its even more scary than i am lol
i always go and get a butchers at the under side just so see if theres anything that can be put on the list of todo's lol
There was only me and one other bloke there. Was quite nice actually, as he was in his mid 60's, and a total car nut (but VW fan)

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
There was only me and one other bloke there. Was quite nice actually, as he was in his mid 60's, and a total car nut (but VW fan)
you would like an mot up here then with the oikes round here it would be like a live show of JK :)

Matt

Administrator
Nice result is it just one tyre that is down to 3mm?
One of the rears is down to 3mm, and the other is down to 4mm. Both fronts have 5mm left. I only rotated from to back the other week, so I'm not that fussed, as they had been on the front for 2 years.