Pleomaxx

hello guys i am brand new to this forum a guy recommended me to join here for my z22se questions so thanks for the membership :D

I've recently got a vectra c 2.2 z22se i want more power out of it its boring since im used to drive an old bmw e32 750 with 450+ so i need a bit more out of this one :D
so far i have thought of doing the following
port/polish throttle body
brand new home made exhaust stainlesstel metal
im planning to make my own prefomance manifold and move the catalytic till under the car with a 400 cell and then a middle silencer and 2 rear silencer in 2.5"
then i was thinking of another filter system just cant figure what type.
and my most annoying question i cant find an awnser to.
i have read a billion post about fitting a 2.4 inlet manifold BUT what F engine is it from and engine code so i can find it on ebay or if im lucky at the local crap dealer
awww.vectra_c.com_forum_images_smilies_biggrin.png

and any other idear is taken with gratitude.
besides turbo and compressor
awww.vectra_c.com_forum_images_smilies_biggrin.png

Pleomaxx

Okay what car is the le5 in so i can go look at the local yard Maybie i could be Lucky since [emoji2]
The camshaft Will be change later on When im done with the rest [emoji2]

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Pleomaxx

I just thought of cutting of the EGR.
But do i have to do it in the ecu or can i just do it with a blind plate ?

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

I kind of find one but they cost 400$ at zzp, do you guys know somewhere cheaper ?especially in europe, i've heard that the antara 2.4 manifold should do the trick?

Kymico

hi guys, i got a 2.4 and a 65mm tb for the vectra c. As expected, it does not go well without remap and there are problems to do so. any advice? Ecu 12571662AK Delco