North East Mini Meet (Pics)

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Just had a mini meet with an old member on here but he sold his 2.2 and bought a Vxr :). Took some pics with him tonight, my camera phone is not the best though :roll:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_Image0116.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_Image0120.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_Image0105.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_Image0102.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_Image0098.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_Image0092.jpg

Mark Dj

Former Staff
It did well, even Paul said mine was fast :). This is what he said in a pm...

"they aint nothing wrong with that gsi , because i was trying to night, just get that manifold sorted, job done"

Daniel

yeah stage 1 is around 230 ment to see some good poer gains and for what it costs it worth it really lol

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Cheers :). Before I get the stage one I will buy a cat back system for it, pre cat pipe and a better intercooler. Then off for the new map :)

JohnnyN

Former Staff
Mark Dj said:
Cheers :). Before I get the stage one I will buy a cat back system for it, pre cat pipe and a better intercooler. Then off for the new map :)

If you're buying all that stuff then you might as well go for Stage 2 as that's the package anyway.

showo..

Mark Dj

Former Staff
They would charge me more money though, would they not? I was looking into paying £500 only lol

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Stage 2 it might be then lol, thats if it's the same price. I will be buying the rest of the stuff myself bits at a time. Some more pics from today with my camera and not my phone.....

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_001_8.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_006_7.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_010_4.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_012_2.jpg

014-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]