Milo's Astra Coupe Supercharged Build

corsaZ22se

the contact brushes wear out in the motors which then pops the fuse. quite often loose return to park first.
if you have time pop the motor apart and have a look.

milo

Well its a sad day.......Its time to call time on my SC coupe :(. Got new car coming on 26th march a nice brand new 18 plate 1 series 118 m sport :). Not really into the car modding thing now so going to sell/break it. Rather sell it as a hole but prob be more interest for parts. So will be putting up sale thread soon.

milo

Well the build thread is now at an end :cry::(. The coupe is now with its new owner and I must admit my heart sank slightly as i drove away from it :sick: knowing I'll not have that smile on my face when I hear the charger screaming at full chat :D. I like to thank all of you on the forum for helping me on the journey and special thanks to evocarlos for getting me hooked on supercharging and doing a great job on the install that has been on the car for 3 years and covered 49,000 miles!!! Hopefully it keep going strong.

Now its time for me to move on from modding cars and enjoy picking up a brand new car!! I hope to see some of you at car show's and I'll still be popping on the forum to check up on all of you.

====================================================THE END=======================================================================

DeanoVIP

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread, nice to see people who enjoy modding these engines and getting the most out of them.