Suggestion Meetings

z22.cariad

Apart from the official meetings ie trax pvs and others, do any of this group meet on regular or irregular occasions?

Sent from my GT-I9305

Matt

Administrator
Apart from the official meetings ie trax pvs and others, do any of this group meet on regular or irregular occasions?

Sent from my GT-I9305
We haven't done for a while (2009 was the last time). We are going to organise a Rolling Road meet through in the next few months (hopefully!)

Matt

Administrator
They have always been really good, it's just a case of getting enough people interested, and making it somewhere that most people will be OK with travelling to.

z22.cariad

Yeah travelling is the expensive bit. Im in south wales so anywhere is expensive for me really, but im willing to travel as I not been to a proper meet (done the Friday night McDonald's meet as a youngster)

Sent from my GT-I9305

z22.cariad

They have always been really good, it's just a case of getting enough people interested, and making it somewhere that most people will be OK with travelling to.
Some where in the midlands is prob the best place to meet

Sent from my GT-I9305

Dave Gilbert

i would be interested, and the midlands would be fine with me, i would say east midlands near the middle like sheffield or chesterfield would be best:)