long over due polish and wax

carson_sri

Washed the Astra yesterday. Used a wax i was gave to try out.
IMG_1081.JPG
IMG_1082.JPG
IMG_1076.JPG
IMG_1083.JPG
IMG_1085.JPG
IMG_1073.JPG
IMG_1075.JPG IMG_1080.JPG

Dave Gilbert

i washed mine yesterday, just a quick going over with some wash n wax, iv been wanting to try my new demon snow foam but ant got round to it yet, n hopefully going to get it all detailed with a member off here in sheffield(i forget his name lol)

Dave Gilbert

the most iv ever gone is T cut scratch remover which is brilliant at removing scratches lol. then a quick autoglym super resin polish. so id like to try something new.

carson_sri

i use the autoglym resin aswell good stuff. then put this stuff over that. i was suprised with it because silver cars never really have that shine lke other colours but this has really made it shine nice.

Dave Gilbert

sounds good. im thinking of having it detailed but i mite leave ot for a bit(skint at the min) so i mite just get a clay bar n try that n a polish n try this wax your using(has it got a name?)

carson_sri

sounds good. im thinking of having it detailed but i mite leave ot for a bit(skint at the min) so i mite just get a clay bar n try that n a polish n try this wax your using(has it got a name?)
i will be doing a clay bar before pvs try and smooth the paint work abit its quite rough in places. i have neglected her since we went to trax show lol.

Dave Gilbert

looks like some good products, see if you can get a sample for us?
I dont minda few quid for enough to do the car once to test it out.

iv never tried a clay bar but carl showed me alittle at pvs n looked good so might give that ago after snow foam then autoglym super resin then this special wax(y)