Resolved Logout Issue

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
I have had to log back in a few times... Just had to a moment ago.

Matt

Administrator
I've no idea why it's doing this. I'm running my other forum on the same server, with the same settings, and I'm not getting this problem on there.

rushy

Not had to log back in this time. It seams it logs everyone out, then as we re log in we each individually stay logged in until it resets itself again?.

Matt

Administrator
Not had to log back in this time. It seams it logs everyone out, then as we re log in we each individually stay logged in until it resets itself again?.
Yeah, that's what I'm seeing as well with people replying to this thread.

I can't see anything with how the sessions are being stored though, as there is nothing happening with the session handler to cause them to reset.

Matt

Administrator
I had to log back in now on my phone, but I've not used it all day since before I had to log back in on my laptop.

Matt

Administrator
I'm made a few changes based on the recommendations of the developer who releases the packages I run on the server. Sessions are now back in Memcached, so need to keep an eye on things.

Matt

Administrator
Upgraded PHP to 5.6

amattwservices.co.uk_data_attachment_files_2014_08_943_upload_2014_8_29_11_45_20.png

Matt

Administrator
I've not had any further issues either. I'd like to give it until the end of the week though just to be on the safe side.

Matt

Administrator
To further aid in session consistency, I've removed the keep me logged in box, and set this to always be true. If you need to log out, you'll have to do it via the user name

upload_2014-9-16_9-22-2.png

Extra cookies are set when you choose that option, and it's those that are needed in the session cache.