Resolved Logout Issue

milo

@Matt any reason I keep getting asked to login? I login and tick the box to save me, but then if I come back few mins later I got to login in again?? Its happening on PC and when I use my mobile

Matt

Administrator
@Matt any reason I keep getting asked to login? I login and tick the box to save me, but then if I come back few mins later I got to login in again?? Its happening on PC and when I use my mobile
No mate, shouldn't be happening as the cookie path is fixed.

When did this start happening?

Matt

Administrator
They are also stored in Memcached, which has loads of resources free
upload_2014-8-21_18-11-1.png

Dave Gilbert

iv got same issue, been like it for the last few days, im allways logged in on my phone
i get email notifications then click on link n then have to log in again.

Matt

Administrator
I've just had to log back in on my phone again.

Only thing I can put it down to is the upgrade to XenForo Beta 3, which was done on Wednesday.

Did anyone have this issue before then?

Matt

Administrator
The strange thing is I also run my mattwservices.co.uk site on this server as well, and I'm not seeing the same problems on there. Config is exactly the same.

Matt

Administrator
I've added a few extra options to memcached that were missing from the old server build

Code:
-o slab_reassign,slab_automove

Going to have to keep monitoring this. Please let me know if it logs you out again.

rushy

I've always had to re log in via my phone but never on the PC, but the last few times Ive had to log in on the PC, so that would have been possibly yesterday and about 10 mins ago (17.35)

Matt

Administrator
I've just switched PC's as I'm at work now. Had to log back in.

Just to confirm, everyone has got the Stay logged in checked?

upload_2014-8-22_18-57-37.png