North East Local meet today anyone?

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Some of the lads from Astra sport are going to be meeting in Washington tonight at

TIME: 3PM - BIG CAR PARK SO NO PROBLEMS

LINK: http://www.toby-carvery.co.uk/find-a...ashington.html

I will be going along in my Coupe if anyone wants to pop along. I think about 15 people are going from the Astra forum and if you fancy some food it's the place to be. I think one or 2 of the Astra gang have 2.2 engines. I am just going along for a chat, probably stay for a few hours cheers..

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Not a bad turn out. Must have been over 10 people at the meet tonight. Two members from here one who had a 2.2 then bought a Gsi Turbo and a lad with a nice 3 door Astra Sri 2.2

Mark Dj

Former Staff
No mate, it was a rush job thing lol. I thought some of the others might have had a camera. When you next at a meet Matt? I will have to try and pop down to it :)

DiscoFred

That would be me ... the one with the dirty 2.2 :)

Pretty decent set of local lads over at AOC, been to a couple of meets and always seem to get a reasonable turnout.

Matt

Administrator
Mark Dj said:
No mate, it was a rush job thing lol. I thought some of the others might have had a camera. When you next at a meet Matt? I will have to try and pop down to it :)

Next one I'll be at will be the Courtenay Rolling Road.....Alan will be driving further than you'd have to, so there is no excuse! Failing that, it will be PVS 2009.