Light weight alloys

Rick201i

Did Vauxhall produce any light weight alloys from factory in a 17inch wheel

positive

I haven't found any information for the weight of the factory wheels, and I'm also not sure that there was any option for 17", but if it is not necessary to be a factory one there are some options with 5x110 bolt pattern.
E.g:
Autec - TYPE W - WIZARD - I use this in 16". Very good quality for the price, however it can be lighter.
OZ - Aleggerita - One of the lightest in the market in this size, but it is far more expensive than Autec. It is not available in 16"with 5x110.

corsaZ22se

Most vauxhall alloys will be quite heavy compared to after market wheels.
depends on your budget but there are plenty of wheels that are much lighter than stock ones in 5x110 x 17" companies like demon tweaks and wheel base list weights along with the sizes.

positive

Most vauxhall alloys will be quite heavy compared to after market wheels.
depends on your budget but there are plenty of wheels that are much lighter than stock ones in 5x110 x 17" companies like demon tweaks and wheel base list weights along with the sizes.
I don't see the weights. Could you post a link?
If you (or anybody) know any option for 16" with 5x110 under 7kg, please share it.

Most 16" factory Opel / VX alloy wheels are approx. 10kg, 17" approx. 10.75kg.
Exceptions.....
Vectra-B supertouring 16" are 8.4Kg
Astra 888 coupe OZ racing 17" are 8.0Kg
Both these are 5X110 PCD.

Aftermarket: 16" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 are a good price / weight ratio, these are 7.4Kg

..or factory steel wheels are approx. 8Kg.