LHD CENTER CONSOLE with GPS (sat nav)

Marty64

Hi,

I'm looking for part number of a LHD Center Console with GPS and auto climate in Beige (Bronze)

Like the number 8 in the pic but can't find part number.

aecat24.com_opel_images_Opel_T98_C_5.jpg

Only found 2 part numbers:

item 5 GM 9196595 OPEL 7209004 RECOUVREMENT CENTRAL,TABLEAU DE BORD,CAG,BRONZE (UTILISER AVEC ECRAN DE SYSTEME DE NAVIGATION)

item 6: GM93171166 OPEL7208547 RECOUVREMENT CENTRAL,TABLEAU DE BORD,CAG,BRONZE (UTILISER AVEC ECRAN DE SYSTEME DE NAVIGATION)

Someone write in another forum that is
GM 9196595 : Cover, centre, instrument panel, left hand drive, bronze
part number need.
But when i'm looking image, i'm not sure about it and not sure if "BRONZE" is my color.

Here the color i'm looking for:

P5180218.JPG

KevinH

Marty64, do you know what the trim code is on your car. It is usually found on the sticker on the driver's door pillar and is next to the paint code - usually XX??

Last edited:

Marty64

Hi KEvin,
For me the sticker is on the passenger door's side :D
My code is XXLN, i think the color name of console could be "bronze"

Last edited:

KevinH

Hi Marty,
For info, Vauxhall/Opel list XXLN as "Light Beige".
Another question - Does your car currently have electronic air conditioning (climate control) or is it just standard ?

Edit: Sorry, from the picture above it has climate control.

Last edited:

Marty64

Electronic air con.
The pic above is from my car. Just need the same console with extra LCD CID location.
Don't take too much time to search part number, i found a GPS console with same color but with manual clim con.
I will cut both consoles to make one :wacky:

Marty64

Received GPS Console with manual climate control and removed my MFD Console with auto climate control:

P6040221.JPG

I cut in two the two consoles:

P6040223.JPG

Swap the upper parts and glued them:

P6040225.JPG
P6040226.JPG

Was a bit of pain to fit CID on this support cause i have a Vectra CID version and was too large.:banghead:
I cut plastic around CID and put some screws.

After that job was done !! :love:

P6040229.JPG

Now, have to found why i don't receive GPS signal :cry:

Last edited:

Dave Gilbert

Looks good.

I like the steering wheel. Another with a different colour from silver.

tofferson has just done his blue(im sure yours is original but nice to see something different)

Marty64

Thank's Dave ;)

Yes i seen the Tofferson's blue one.
Yes mine is an original, before steering wheel was all in black and swap it for an Astra 2.0 Turbo beige version (same color as door panels, center console and leather seats).

Hi Marty64, do you know what is the part number of the number 7 in your picture? I'm looking for this in black color because the watch clamping is broken and I want to replace it. And I can't find how I can buy it!

Thanx in advance :)

Hi,

I'm looking for part number of a LHD Center Console with GPS and auto climate in Beige (Bronze)

Like the number 8 in the pic but can't find part number.

View attachment 60853

Only found 2 part numbers:

item 5 GM 9196595 OPEL 7209004 RECOUVREMENT CENTRAL,TABLEAU DE BORD,CAG,BRONZE (UTILISER AVEC ECRAN DE SYSTEME DE NAVIGATION)

item 6: GM93171166 OPEL7208547 RECOUVREMENT CENTRAL,TABLEAU DE BORD,CAG,BRONZE (UTILISER AVEC ECRAN DE SYSTEME DE NAVIGATION)

Someone write in another forum that is
GM 9196595 : Cover, centre, instrument panel, left hand drive, bronze
part number need.
But when i'm looking image, i'm not sure about it and not sure if "BRONZE" is my color.

Here the color i'm looking for:

View attachment 60852