Leave it or change it?

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Well the time has come to decide if I should change the look of my car. Should I leave it all Irmscher as standard or change the rear look to the Sri Turbo look? notsure.gif

How my car looks now:

gallery2.jpg

And the Sri Turbo look:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_cromestripmk.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_7up1.jpg

Andy

if it were me i'd go for the sri turbo look. that spoiler and rear bumper look the dogs danglies lol

Ffoeg

Leave it as it is - IMO the GSI spoiler ruins the lines of an astra, whereas the Irmy one compliments it.

And that's a lot coming from me, as I think 95% of irmscher stuff is awful

UKEZ

Scrap it!! lol

Id scrap it and buy a mini , and my opinion has nothing to do with the fact that im jealous of how nice your car looks rallygif

2.2SRi

I`d have to say i do prefer the sri-turbo rear look,but as yet ive left my irmy bottom bumper spoiler on and ive just replaced my boot spoiler with one from lmf.

2.2SRi

If i remember rightly it was an sri-turbo look spoiler, not genuine but similar and looks fine, been on 2 yrs this May and no probs with it. The holes dont match up tho when fitting, i had to drill 2 i think. :) , was around £80 i think.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Same here, I was buying a few of these for my cars. I was paying just under £80 for them from here http://www.directcarparts.co.uk

PUBT280.jpg

PUBT280 Rear spoiler for Vauxhall Astra g 3/5 dr £79.99

All my Gsi style spoilers came from this company :D . I also had to drill extra holes :roll:

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I am thinking about it notsure.gif , these are very good quality spoilers as I have had about 4 or 5 of them now :LOL: . All the pictures of my ex cars in the gallery have this spoiler fitted :p