Laptop Fan Rattling

Sjdickso

Staff
We have this allot in some of our fleet if you can get to the unit you may be able to service and lightly oil the bearings in the fan.

Matt

Administrator
Had the fan out, and it's a sealed unit around the bearings
image.jpg image.jpg

Sjdickso

Staff
That's what we do, small drop of 3in1 oil once you can gain access. Least you can have a play with this one once the new is installed.

Dave Gilbert

I had issues with my laptop last week
had to get re thermal pasted on the cpu and grafix chip. Now all is well again, except the date changed back to 2009 (which I didnt notice) and wouldnt allow me on z22 website because it said that it wasnt certified hahaha. Fixed as soon as I changed the date.

Matt

Administrator
had to get re thermal pasted on the cpu and grafix chip. Now all is well again, except the date changed back to 2009 (which I didnt notice) and wouldnt allow me on z22 website because it said that it wasnt certified hahaha. Fixed as soon as I changed the date.
Yeah, the date is one of the things which is checked on the certificate, and if it's wrong on the device, it can cause the SSL handshake to fail.

Matt

Administrator
Yeah, the date is one of the things which is checked on the certificate, and if it's wrong on the device, it can cause the SSL handshake to fail.

Matt

Administrator

Matt

Administrator