Just done a bad mod!

Sjdickso

Staff
Few weeks back had real bad rattling turned out exhaust hanger, got it welded up and they said at exhaust place a more solid mount would help, bought some correct poly bushes and got them fitted yesterday.

Well unlike my other poly bushes these have made the car awful, the exhaust vibrates through the car now and the seat it nearly made me chuck up this morning sat in traffic.

When I can will try and swap back to OE rubber ones!

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
mines the same si since if fitted the cat at 2500rpm when rolling the rattles the heat shields or one to the box's id broken inside been annoying me now for a while

halfords own exhaust mounts think they're quite cheap we had to buy 4 when i did @milo car

milo

I changed the halford ones out bud. Back box rattling its tits off on tick over I think they just a tad to big. Got ones from eurocar parts just over. £1a pop and spot on.

Sjdickso

Staff
Cheers for heads up milo, got a few genuine GM ones in mint condition was just trying powerflex.least I know I can get them for £1 recently paid £6 a pop for OE ones.

5M1THY

I had the same problem with my old corsa b I got standard ones for 75p each from the motor spares shop they always have bags of Vauxhall bits in them places

Sjdickso

Staff
I had the same problem with my old corsa b I got standard ones for 75p each from the motor spares shop they always have bags of Vauxhall bits in them places

@5M1THY did you fit poweflex also on the corsa and go back to standard rubber or was it another brand of bushes?