Just Chose My GF New Car

sdbutler10

As titel says really been looking for a while now and then this popped up. picking it up on saturday shes all excited and i am i for her so she can get rid of her crappy ford fiesta.
anyway here are some pics and specs.
what i copied off the websie.
Low mileage with only 32,500 miles been covered

The car has had 2 MOTs, The first was in march 2007 and the second in 2008 and passed both with no problems. It has had 3 services at vauxhall in scotland which is where the original owner had it serviced. Since I have had the car I did a major service myself at the end of july 2008. The next service will be due around the same time july 2009. The service book is stamped from the servcies done by the previous owner however as I chose to do the service myself the service book is not stamped to show the service that I have done by you can think of the service I done as its first major service with everything being changed as well as the camblet. I carried out one major service by myself and step dad who is a Mercedes mechanic and I have maintained this car regardless of cost and treated with the highest level of care. The car recently has been back into vauxhal to have the abs recall done and I have the receipt to prove this as well as the spring valves done by the previous owner in scotland. You can see the services stamped in the last picture. I have all the documentation you will require to have the car serviced and mainted by vauxhall.

Major service covered the following:
•New VX Pollen Filter done max 2500 miles
•New VX Long Life Filter Oil Filter done max 2050 miles
•New VX Fuel Filter done max 2500 miles
•VX 5w30 Oil Changed done max 2500 miles
•Generic VX Gear box oil changed done max 2500 miles
•New Front Mintex brake disks (paired) done max 2500 miles
•New Front Mintex brake Pads (paired) done max 2500 miles
•New Bosch superspark 4 sparkplugs done max 2500
•New Rear OMP brake Pads (paired) done max 2000 miles
•Cam belt changed 1000 miles ago by a friend who works for Vauxhall

•ABS recall just carried out by VX (document to prove work done)
•Original Lady owner also had Valve spring recall (document to prove work done)

Decent 4mm Tread on all tyres
2 Perfect Alloys
1 with slight curbing
1 with smallest scuff

Top Corsa SRi Specification Model Available
• Heated Sri mirrors
• Anti-Dazzle Rear view mirror
• Rain sensitive front wipers
• Climate control (custom)
• Full 6 Airbag system
• Heat Reflective Front Window screen
• Cruise Control
• Leather Steering wheel
• Lowered 15mm from standard
• SRi Alloys
• SRi Mirrors
• SRi Spoiler
• SRi Sport seats
• SRi seats
• Thatcham CAT2 SRi alarm

I have had this car for little more than a year and enjoyed every second of it and surprised quite a few people with the power as it is very nippy and responsive. I am sad to see this little car go as it is such a nice looking car as standard having all the SRi and Irmscher goodies. Irmscher is a Vauxhall styling brand which is very expensive and very high quality. The grill alone cost £150 and the Irmscher decals on the B pillars are £65. I chose interior Blue and White LED design due to seeing a lot of Corsa's with a single colour and felt blue and xexon white really suited each other. After fitting the lockwood dials and seeing the white LEDs shine through I realised I had made the right choice. The windows switches are all blue as well as the headlight switch. The MFD has a special custom made bright white SMD board which ensures the display can be seen in the daylight as well as night. Very few Corsa's come with climate control (only SRi's and Exclusiv) and only one comes with a custom Blue and White LED conversion, which is this one here. I did the conversion myself using PLCC 90degree angle SMDs. It IS the only one in the UK and a truely one off. This completed my full White and Blue LED interior conversion costing around £60 worth of LEDs.

I have also painted the interior with a Volkswagen purple which is a two-tone paint. I did not want to have to much 'blue' on the car so this was the next best option and came out exactly as I had hoped. The yellow pinstripe is vinyl and came from the USA as I could not trace anywhere in the UK that would supply me. It is not painted on however looks perfect and really sets the inside of the car apart from other Corsa owners who have decided to paint their interior, and matches the yellow callipers.

Another unique feature is the 'smoked' facelift lights. Facelift lights are only available from 53 plate onwards and are very sought after as they are not cheap from vauxhall. These custom smoked ones are very rare; I split the lights open, prepped and painted them in satin black. This is a custom job and is rarely attempted as it is not the easiest of jobs to do and took me a week in total. The best thing about these lights is that they are perfect, people who do try this mod often rush it and get flaking paint within a few months however these have been done for over a year now and are in still immaculate, I have had a lot of people after these as they are so rare however decided to sell them on the car as I believe it is a very subtle but effective mod that should be past on with the car. These 'smoked' facelitfs are perfectly set off with the HID set from HIDsdirect who are found on ebay. The temperature is 8000k and produces a very sexy blue tint as you can see from the pictures bellow. The HIDs not only add an aggressive and mean look to the car at night but also the visibility difference from standard lights is substantial, and what ever car I get in the future will 100% no doubt be fitting aftermarket HIDs.

As well as the HIDs I have aso fitted Ultra Bulbs both to the Full-Beam and the Fogs lights so rather than a horrid yellow-orange light you get a nice blue glow to match the HIDs in the dipped-beam. Normally your indicator bulbs in the front light are orange and you end up with a nasty eggy looking splodge when looking at your headlights but I have fitted Silvertek indicator bulbs which are coated in silver to eliminate that horrible orange and replace with a clear reflection giving the lights a much cleaner and sporty look.

Normally Corsa Cs come with a splitter at the bottom which is just a thickpiece of rubber. I have fitted a genuine Seat Leon Cupra r splitter to the front as you can see in the front view pictures. This splitter gives the Corsa a much sporty and meaner look especially when lowered.

This truly is a unique Corsa C SRi and Ultra Blue is often considered the best colour Corsa alongside the Arden blue Corsa D VXr, Ultra blue changes colour in the light from a light rich blue to a very dark strong navy blue as you can see from the day time and night time pictures in the advert, it really has to be seen to be appreciated. My reason for sale is I am looking for Ibiza Cupra as have wanted one for some time now. There are not many ultra blue 1.8s available for sale in England especially in such good condition, low mileage and price bracket. I spent a long time looking for a low mileage and good condition Ultra Blue and I eventually had to travel to Scotland to pick this car up when I bought it last July.

The total list of modifications are listen below.

Interior
• Full custom Blue and White interior LED conversion which includes the window switches, headlight switch, MFD, Instrument panel, head unit control switches and also inducing very rare and custom Blue and White climate control model (only one in the UK)
• Lockwood dial mat
• SRi kickplates
• Richbrook door pins
• Richbrook tax disc holder
• Custom Blue Painted Interior with Yellow pinstripe
•Aftermarket Kenwood Headunit

Exterior
• Irmscher cross hatch grill
• Irmscher B pillar trim decals
• One off custom black smoked facelift headlights (rare)
• Yellow Painted Brake Callipers
• De-wipered rear
• De-badged rear
• Smoked Black Side Repeaters
• Seat Leon Cupra R Front Splitter
• 8K HIDS on battery harness
• Mercedes Black mirror base plates
• Prefacelift Silver Engine Cover

Will also come with a full tank of fuel

Bad points:

Two little mark on passenger rear quarter panel

dsc07592gq7.jpg

dsc07642dh8.jpg

dsc07650zh3.jpg

dsc07655ua8.jpg

dsc07662uk8.jpg

dsc07664mb7.jpg

dsc07665nj9.jpg

What you all think?

sdbutler10

lol i know 125bhp in car like this sounds scarey. i told my mate at work about it and he what you tryin to do get rid of her lol.

Daniel

yeah very nice scott they are very fast m8 friend out 1 in a round about and that was the end of that corsa but looks great and looks like its been look after too :)

Sjdickso

Staff
That is a very nice example.

I have driven one and i bet to 60 it would keep up with the 2.2 easy. bit fiddling and it will be a little pocket rocket lol.